Sunday, November 29, 2009

Debbie 11-25-2009: How bout dem Giants?

So it's Thanksgiving already. Tonight is our 500th show. Man...that's crazy. This is like the roughest night ever for me. I always go down to my mom's for Thanksgiving (down in NYC)... and the festivities always start at 10am. That means I have to leave Albany around 8am. So...given the fact that it takes me a good hour to get ready in the morning, I have to be up by 7am. That SUCKS...because I won't even be home from tonight's show until around 4am...so we're talking like 3 hours sleep.
But...none the less...I'm looking forward to it.

I hope everyone joins me in putting any thoughts of diets out the window, and just eating until your little hearts are content tomorrow. Any Giants fans out there ? Hopefully we'll squeeze out another win this week.

Also....for anyone who likes to tan (in the Albany area)....there's a GREAT tanning salon over in Troy called Rosie's Tanzmania. I'm not into tanning because of the whole cancer thing and the fact that it gives you wrinkles....BUT...they just got this great spray tan thing. I was totally not into spray tanning and I thought it would make me look orange... BUT!!!...to my suprise I got perfect color. It looks like I just got back from vacation. It was easy, my tan looks great, and you'd never know it was a spray tan. Anyone interested in getting a tan (without exposing themselves to the tanning rays) should DEFINETLEY check out Tanzmania over in Troy. Also, if you bring in a few cans, they'll give you $15 off your tanning purchase (Cans for Tans).

No comments:

Post a Comment